A safe and healthy home for every person.
Together we transform the lives of low-income homeowners by improving the safety and health of their homes and revitalizing their communities.
Our Core Values
- We are committed to helping low-income people and communities and respect their integrity, strengths, and assets. We strengthen lives, homes, and communities.
- We work in partnership with neighborhoods, involving residents in all aspects of our work. We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals.
- We believe in quality planning, delivery, and evaluation of our services.
- We believe in inclusiveness, and seek to promote a diversity that is reflective of our communities.
- We recognize the uniqueness of each affiliate and their community and respect local flexibility and creativity in decision-making and service delivery.
- Volunteers delivering free services on National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and our common denominator, along with the cost-effective leveraging of donated materials, supplies and labor.