As you apply, please keep in mind that most of our work happens in one day. As a result, major structural repairs usually are not practical. Limited time and resources mean we may not be able to accomplish every project that you request. Rebuilding Together Quad Cities (RTQC) does not perform lead paint abatement or work on roofs. We also do not work on mobile homes except for the installation of handicap ramps where feasible/allowed.
Our top priorities are repairs that enhance health, safety and/or comfort of your home and/or that help you live more independently. We select projects based on greatest need and our ability to accomplish the repairs. Please review our Applicant Letter for more information about the application process.
Among other considerations, the homeowner must:
- Meet RTQC Guidelines for Home / Homeowner Selection
- Complete and return our Homeowner Application
- Allow RTQC representatives to tour your home and to discuss the needed repairs prior to a decision is made on your application.
- Provide proof of household income.
- Provide proof of home ownership.
- Provide proof of current home owner's insurance.
All information supplied is confidential.
If you are unable to open these files, please Contact Us and we will mail hard copies of these documents to you.